Operational Technical Services (OTS) is one of the fastest growing private water and wastewater utility staffing providers in the country. We partner with public and private utility companies in the placement of water treatment, distribution, wastewater treatment, collections, engineering, laboratory, water quality, maintenance, and training processionals throughout the country. OTS offers temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and emergency on-call opportunities as well as great benefits.
OTS is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Recruiter to be a part of our team. Your job responsibilities will include scheduling interviews, screening candidate applications and placing candidates. Moreover, you should also be able to attend and network at various recruiting events or campus job fairs.
- Sorting and screening candidate resumes
- Scheduling phone or in-person interviews
- Addressing candidate queries and assisting them with the interview process
- Sending out acceptance or rejection emails to candidates
- Participating and networking at various recruiting events
- Using recruiting software to manage candidate applications and other recruitment activities
- Maintaining and updating candidate database
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Maintaining a strong talent pipeline for future use.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Junior Recruiter, HR Intern, or a similar role in the Human Resources department
- Familiarity with recruiting software like Bullhorn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent networking and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- A team player as well as able to work independently
- Ability to offer enhanced candidate experience
Operational Technical Services, (OTS), is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colors, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.