ARE YOU A UTILITY PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
OTS hires licensed water and wastewater professionals who have developed their careers at public and private utilities. Water and Wastewater professionals are truly the unsung heroes which protect public health and the environment every day without real recognition.
OTS believe that our staff members deserve the best of the best when it comes to placement services. OTS staffs’ water and wastewater professionals for Temp, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities. OTS also hires specialty consultants who have experience with audits, cyber security, and industrial control specialists.
OTS Temporary Operator Benefits
Every team member of OTS will receive concierge support throughout each step of the process to ensure successful client engagement. The operations team at OTS will always have you covered with all of the necessary administrative support throughout every step of the assignment. The OTS operations team tracks time sheets, invoicing, insurance, hours tracking (i.e. pension program compliance), etc. In addition to this, OTS team members can always count on the following for every assignment:
- Competitive compensation based on the assignment
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) (Masks, Gloves, Hard Hats, Thermometers and Shirt)
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly Payroll issued by ADP Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Emergency On-Call Physician 24/7
- Relocation expenses
- Concierge support throughout each step of the process
You will receive travel & logistics support for assignments which are further than 60 miles each way from your home. OTS will cover the expenses associated with relocating with no financial obligation whatsoever. This includes:
- Round trip flight or mileage reimbursement if using personal vehicle
- Rental car if flying
- LYFT/UBER pickup/drop off to and from home and airport
- Per diem